Update: invoice changes
In response to the government's promotion plan, our company will issue electronic invoices from now on. SPACE will work with you to save energy and reduce carbon. Love the Earth.Namaste.
“5 minutes early” sign-in policy
To allow more people to enjoy yoga, please observe the following guidelines:
1. Show up when you reserve: be on time to all of your reserved classes.
2. Cancel when you can’t make it：If you need to cancel a reservation, please call at least 2 hours in advance so that others can take your place.
To provide the best uninterrupted experience for you, SPACE has revised the class sign-in policy as follows:
1. Students who have registered must sign in at the front desk and pick their cards at least 5 minutes prior to class starting time, otherwise they’ll be considered wait-listed.
2. 4 minutes prior to class starting time, wait-listed students who are dressed and ready can pick their cards and attend the class.
3. Once the class starts, late students will not be admitted into class even if they have a card.
In accordance to the new sign-in policy, pre-registration policy will be adjusted as follows:
1. No shows are counted when you did not showing up for a pre-registered class.
2. Late cancels are counted when you didn’t cancel two hours prior to the class starting time.
3. When no shows and late cancels together exceed 3 times in a calendar month, your next month’s pre-registration privileges will be suspended. To take a class, you will have to come to the studio 30 minutes early to wait for an opening.